Subject: [PATCH net-next v5 0/3] net: mana: debugfs fixes and diagnostic info

From: Erni Sri Satya Vennela <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2026 11:26:54 -0700

This series first fixes two pre-existing debugfs issues in the MANA
driver, then adds new debugfs entries for hardware diagnostic info.

Patch 1 fixes the per-device debugfs directory naming to use the unique
PCI BDF address via pci_name(), avoiding a potential NULL pointer
dereference when pdev->slot is NULL and preventing name collisions
across multiple PFs or VFs.

Patch 2 moves the current_speed debugfs file creation from
mana_probe_port() to mana_init_port() so it survives detach/attach
cycles triggered by MTU changes or XDP program changes.

Patch 3 adds new debugfs entries exposing hardware configuration and
diagnostic information (device capabilities, vPort config, steering
parameters) and consolidates debugfs directory lifecycle into
mana_gd_setup()/mana_gd_cleanup_device().
---
Changes in v5:
* Create new patchset including all the the patches.
Changes in v4:
* Rebase and fix conflicts.
Changes in v3:
* Rename mana_gd_cleanup to mana_gd_cleanup_device.
* Add creation of debugfs entries in mana_gd_setup.
* Add removal of debugfs entries in mana_gd_cleanup_device.
* Remove bm_hostmode and num_vports from debugfs in mana_remove itself,
  because "ac" gets freed before debugfs_remove_recursive, to avoid
  Use-After-Free error.
* Add "goto out:" in mana_cfg_vport_steering to avoid populating apc
  values when resp.hdr.status is not NULL.
Changes in v2:
* Add debugfs_remove_recursice for gc>mana_pci_debugfs in
  mana_gd_suspend to handle multiple duplicates creation in
  mana_gd_setup and mana_gd_resume path.
* Move debugfs creation for num_vports and bm_hostmode out of
  if(!resuming) condition since we have to create it again even for
  resume.
* Recreate mana_pci_debugfs in mana_gd_resume.
---
Erni Sri Satya Vennela (3):
  net: mana: Use pci_name() for debugfs directory naming
  net: mana: Move current_speed debugfs file to mana_init_port()
  net: mana: Expose hardware diagnostic info via debugfs

 .../net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/gdma_main.c   | 62 ++++++++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/microsoft/mana/mana_en.c | 37 ++++++++++-
 include/net/mana/gdma.h                       |  1 +
 include/net/mana/mana.h                       |  8 +++
 4 files changed, 76 insertions(+), 32 deletions(-)

-- 
2.34.1