Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/8] selftests: drv-net: gro: more test cases

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2026 13:59:52 -0700

Add a few more test cases for GRO.

First 4 patches are unchanged from v1.

Patches 5 and 6 are new. Willem pointed out that the defines are
duplicated and all these imprecise defines have been annoying me
for a while so I decided to clean them up.

With the defines cleaned up and now more precise patch 7 (was 5)
no longer has to play any games with the MTU for ip6ip6.

The last patch now sends 3 segments as requested.

v1: https://lore.kernel.org/[email-masked]

Jakub Kicinski (8):
  selftests: drv-net: gro: add data burst test case
  selftests: drv-net: gro: add 1 byte payload test
  selftests: drv-net: gro: always wait for FIN in the capacity test
  selftests: drv-net: gro: prepare for ip6ip6 support
  selftests: drv-net: gro: remove TOTAL_HDR_LEN
  selftests: drv-net: gro: make large packet math more precise
  selftests: drv-net: gro: test ip6ip6
  selftests: drv-net: gro: add a test for bad IPv4 csum

 tools/testing/selftests/net/lib/gro.c      | 207 +++++++++++++++------
 tools/testing/selftests/drivers/net/gro.py |   7 +-
 2 files changed, 157 insertions(+), 57 deletions(-)

-- 
2.53.0