Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next 00/11] netfilter: updates for net-next

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2026 10:53:44 -0700

On Sun, 12 Apr 2026 18:54:49 +0200 Florian Westphal wrote:
> Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]> wrote:
> > On Fri, 10 Apr 2026 13:23:41 +0200 Florian Westphal wrote:  
> > > 1-3) IPVS updates from Julian Anastasov to enhance visibility into
> > >      IPVS internal state by exposing hash size, load factor etc and
> > >      allows userspace to tune the load factor used for resizing hash
> > >      tables.  
> > 
> > Someone should take a look at the Sashiko reports for those, please?  
> 
> https://sashiko.dev/#/patchset/20260410112352.23599-1-fw%40strlen.de
> 
> Sorry Pablo I am dumping this on you.  Already wasted 3h on saturday
> on LLM crap 8-(

Sorry, I was quoting the IPVS section of the PR because I meant that
someone should look at the IPVS portion. The rest looked like a waste
of time, indeed. The netns dismantle vs ipvs smelled like it could be
legit.