Subject: [PATCH net 0/7] net: tls: fix a few random bugs

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2026 15:29:37 -0700

Fix a few random bugs, from external reports and my local scan
with various AI tools. Mostly corner cases in code which I don't
think TLS maintainers would consider "battle tested".

Jakub Kicinski (7):
  net: tls: fix silent data drop under pipe back-pressure
  selftests: tls: add test for data loss on small pipe
  net: tls: fix page pin leak on sendpage_ok() failure
  net: tls: fix off-by-one in sg_chain entry count for wrapped sk_msg
    ring
  selftests: bpf: cover wrapped sk_msg ring chaining in ktls TX path
  net: tls: fix use-after-free in tls_sw_sendmsg_locked after bpf
    verdict
  selftests: bpf: cover tls_sw_sendmsg UAF after bpf_exec_tx_verdict
    split

 net/tls/tls_device.c                          |   2 +
 net/tls/tls_sw.c                              |  17 ++-
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/sockmap_ktls.c   | 139 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/test_sockmap_ktls.c   |  10 ++
 tools/testing/selftests/net/tls.c             |  43 ++++++
 5 files changed, 207 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

-- 
2.54.0