Subject: [PATCH iproute2-next 0/5] netshaper: Extend netshaper support

From: Mohsin Bashir <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2026 18:16:06 -0700

From: Mohsin Bashir <[email-masked]>

This series extends the netshaper CLI with missing parameter support
and adds the group command for building scheduling hierarchies.

The existing netshaper tool only supports setting bw-max on individual
shapers. This series adds the remaining shaper attributes (bw-min,
weight, priority) needed for TX scheduling, and introduces the
group command which ties leaf shapers to a parent node in a single
operation.

Mohsin Bashir (5):
  netshaper: Extract parse_scope() and parse_rate() helpers
  netshaper: Add bw-min and weight parameter support
  netshaper: Extend show output with parent, bw-min and weight
  netshaper: Make handle id optional for node scope
  netshaper: Add group command for creating scheduling hierarchies

 netshaper/netshaper.c | 398 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 1 file changed, 324 insertions(+), 74 deletions(-)

-- 
2.52.0