Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] RDMA/net/ionic: Misc updates

From: Eric Joyner <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2026 21:19:31 -0700

The big addition in this set is a dedicated debugfs directory under the
main ionic driver's debugfs tree for RDMA-related entries and querying
queue information; a separate patch on top of that adds the ability to
configure DCQCN parameters using debugfs when the firmware is in a mode
that allows it.

Other smaller additions add a devlink parameter to the ionic ethernet
driver for enabling and disabling RDMA, as well as updating the
copyright years for the ionic RDMA driver all in one go.

Abhijit Gangurde (1):
  net/ionic: Add devlink parameter for RDMA

Allen Hubbe (2):
  RDMA/ionic: Add debugfs support
  RDMA/ionic: Add DCQCN parameter configuration via debugfs

Eric Joyner (1):
  RDMA/ionic: Update copyright year to 2026

 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/Kconfig           |   2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/Makefile          |   3 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_admin.c     |   6 +-
 .../infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_controlpath.c   |  21 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_datapath.c  |   2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_dcqcn.c     | 629 +++++++++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_debugfs.c   | 750 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_fw.h        |  33 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_hw_stats.c  |   2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_ibdev.c     |   9 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_ibdev.h     |  43 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_lif_cfg.c   |   6 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_lif_cfg.h   |   6 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_pgtbl.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_profiles.h  |  86 ++
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_queue.c     |   2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_queue.h     |   2 +-
 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_res.h       |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/pensando/ionic/ionic_aux.c   |   3 +-
 .../ethernet/pensando/ionic/ionic_devlink.c   |  75 ++
 20 files changed, 1668 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_dcqcn.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_debugfs.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/infiniband/hw/ionic/ionic_profiles.h

base-commit: 8c699be3dad7bba87cdda485dc099226cfc2f706
-- 
2.17.1