Subject: [PATCH net 0/4] xsk: fix meta and publish of cq issues

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2026 09:23:06 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

The series is the product of previous review from sashiko[1].

1) META
patch 1: address TOCTOU around metadata.

2) PUBLISH of CQ
patch 2: make sure xsk_addr->addrs[] can be published to cq when
         overflow occurs.
patch 3: keep cleaning up the continuation descs (more than 17) and
         publish its address when overflow occurs.
patch 4: like patch 3, but only handles the invalid descs cases.

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

Jason Xing (4):
  xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata()
  xsk: fix buffer leak in xsk_drop_skb() for AF_XDP multi-buffer Tx
  xsk: drain continuation descs after overflow in xsk_build_skb()
  xsk: drain continuation descs on invalid descriptor in
    __xsk_generic_xmit()

 include/net/xdp_sock.h |  1 +
 net/xdp/xsk.c          | 48 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 2 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 9 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.3