Subject: [PATCH net v2 0/5] xsk: fix meta and publish of cq issues

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2026 20:30:13 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

The series is the product of previous review from sashiko[1].

1) META
patch 1: address TOCTOU around metadata.

2) PUBLISH of CQ
patch 2: make sure xsk_addr->addrs[] can be published to cq when
         overflow occurs.
patch 3: keep cleaning up the continuation descs (more than 17) and
         publish its address when overflow occurs.
patch 4: like patch 3, but only handles the invalid descs cases.

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

---
V2
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
1. adjust selftests (Jakub)
2. add READ_ONCE in patch 1 (Stan)

Jason Xing (5):
  xsk: cache csum_start/csum_offset to fix TOCTOU in xsk_skb_metadata()
  xsk: fix buffer leak in xsk_drop_skb() for AF_XDP multi-buffer Tx
  xsk: drain continuation descs after overflow in xsk_build_skb()
  xsk: drain continuation descs on invalid descriptor in
    __xsk_generic_xmit()
  selftests/xsk: fix multi-buffer invalid desc tests for drain_cont

 include/net/xdp_sock.h                        |  1 +
 net/xdp/xsk.c                                 | 48 +++++++++++++++----
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/test_xsk.c       | 45 +++++++++--------
 3 files changed, 64 insertions(+), 30 deletions(-)

-- 
2.41.3