Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/6] bpf-timestamp: support rx side

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2026 21:52:38 +0800

From: Jason Xing <[email-masked]>

Previously the series[1] has already supported tx side for BPF
timestamping, now it's time to support rx side.

[1]: https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net-next.git/commit/?id=68b92ac494eb

---
v2
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
1. support tcp rx zc case (Stan)
2. add if-statements for ASSERT_TRUE (sashiko)

Jason Xing (6):
  bpf: Add bpf_ktime_get_real_ns() kfunc
  net: export sock_disable_timestamp() declaration
  bpf: support bpf_setsockopt for bpf timestamping rx feature
  bpf: add BPF_SOCK_OPS_TSTAMP_RCV_CB callback
  bpf: enable bpf timestamping rx in TCP layer
  selftests/bpf: Add RX latency tests for bpf timestamping

 include/net/sock.h                            | 12 +++-
 include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                      | 10 ++-
 kernel/bpf/helpers.c                          |  6 ++
 net/core/filter.c                             |  8 +++
 net/core/sock.c                               | 20 +++++-
 net/ipv4/tcp.c                                | 10 +++
 tools/include/uapi/linux/bpf.h                |  5 ++
 .../bpf/prog_tests/net_timestamping.c         | 71 ++++++++++++++++++-
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/net_timestamping.c    | 35 +++++++++
 9 files changed, 172 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)

-- 
2.43.7