Subject: Re: [Patch net-next v5 0/7] r8169: add RSS support for RTL8127

From: Simon Horman <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2026 10:20:04 +0100

On Wed, May 20, 2026 at 11:15:56AM +0800, javen wrote:
> From: Javen Xu <[email-masked]>
> 
> This patch series adds RSS (Receive Side Scaling) support for the r8169
> ethernet driver, specifically for RTL8127 (RTL_GIGA_MAC_VER_80).
> 
> RSS enables packet distribution across multiple receive queues, which can
> significantly improve network throughput on multi-core systems by allowing
> parallel processing of incoming packets.

...

Hi Javen,

There are AI generated reviews of this patchset available on bogh
https://netdev-ai.bots.linux.dev/sashiko/ and https://sashiko.dev

I would appreciate it if you could look over them and address any
issues that effect the functionality of your patchset. I do not suggest
expanding the scope of this patchset, but rather treating other issues
in the context of possible follow-up.