Subject: Re: [PATCH] Document: Fix missing reference pages

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2026 17:14:01 -0700

On Fri,  5 Jun 2026 16:41:30 +0800 [Ko Han Chen] wrote:
> Subject: [PATCH] Document: Fix missing reference pages
> Date: Fri,  5 Jun 2026 16:41:30 +0800
> X-Mailer: git-send-email 2.48.1
> 
> Today, my friend and I are discussing a wwan driver produced by
> Mediatek. I am reading the related document and reference link,
> then I found the page is missing. So after a short search I am
> giving the better link and test the two pages with my bash
> program for more dead links. It turns out only this one. I check
> the page and the following documents. Details are covered in
> this markdown [page](https://hackmd.io/@Urbaner/lk_patch_doc).

Nothing really wrong with your commit message, but the narrative
format is quite unusual. Please rewrite it as if you were telling
the code base what to do.

	Correct the links to ... in ...

> Signed-off-by: [Ko Han Chen] <[email-masked]>

And please remove the brackets around your name in the Author line and
the Signed line.