Subject: [PATCH 1/2] ravb: kill duplicate setting of CCC.CSEL

From: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Feb 2016 17:46:35 +0300

When  adding support for the  R-Car gen3 gPTP active in configuration mode,
the code setting the CCC.CSEL field  was duplicated due to an oversight.
For R-Car gen 2 it's just redundant  and for R-Car gen3 the write at this
time is probably  ignored due to CCC.GAC bit being already  set...

Fixes: f5d7837f96e5 ("ravb: ptp: Add CONFIG mode support")
Signed-off-by: Sergei Shtylyov <[email-masked]>

---
 drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/ravb_main.c |    4 ----
 1 file changed, 4 deletions(-)

Index: net/drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/ravb_main.c
===================================================================
--- net.orig/drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/ravb_main.c
+++ net/drivers/net/ethernet/renesas/ravb_main.c
@@ -1814,10 +1814,6 @@ static int ravb_probe(struct platform_de
 			   CCC_OPC_CONFIG | CCC_GAC | CCC_CSEL_HPB, CCC);
 	}
 
-	/* Set CSEL value */
-	ravb_write(ndev, (ravb_read(ndev, CCC) & ~CCC_CSEL) | CCC_CSEL_HPB,
-		   CCC);
-
 	/* Set GTI value */
 	error = ravb_set_gti(ndev);
 	if (error)