Subject: CONTACT YOUR APPOINTED CLAIM AGENCY

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 16:56:08 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

LUCKYDAY AGENCY
 Ref. Number: 455/756/81254
 Batch Number: 5551322302-
KJ05
 REPLY TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS: [email-masked]
 
Sir/Madam,

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the Lottery Winners 
International programs held on the 19th of December 2005, your e-mail 
address attached to ticket number 22950012223259-4213 with serial 
Number 8222-008 drew lucky numbers 1-77-22-33-23-33 w
hich consequently 
won in the 2nd category, you have therefore been approved for a lump 
sum pay out of Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (US$500,000)
 
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Due to some numbers and names, we ask that you 
keep your winning information confidential until you file for your 
claim. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming 
and unwarranted abuse of this program by some participants.

All 
participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from 
over 30,000 company and 70,000,000 individual email addresses and names 
from all over the World. This promotional program takes place every 
year.This lottery was promoted and sp
onsored by some eminent 
personalities who do not wish to declare their identity for security 
reasons.

To file for your claim, please contact our fiducial Agent:
Mr. Mike Manro
TELE 31-616-200-087
Email: [email-masked]

Remember, all winning must be processed not later than 20 days from the 
day of this Notification or when authentic proof is given for the delay 
of filing your winning claim. Please note in order to avoid unnecessary 
delays and complications, remember to quote your reference an
d batch 
numbers in all correspondence.
 
Furthermore, should there be any 
change of address do inform our agent as soon as possible. 
Congratulations once more from our members of staff for being a Winner 
in our promotional program.
 
Note: Anybody under the age of 18 is 
automatically disqualified.

Sincerely yours,

Mr Frank Moore.
Lottery 
Co-ordinator.