Subject: Re: [PATCH] batman-adv: remove unnecessary type castings

From: Sven Eckelmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2022 14:50:38 +0200

On Monday, 25 April 2022 13:36:35 CEST Yu Zhe wrote:
> remove unnecessary void* type castings.
> 
> Signed-off-by: Yu Zhe <[email-masked]>
> ---
>  net/batman-adv/translation-table.c | 8 ++++----
>  1 file changed, 4 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

If you send a second version then please use `git format-patch -v2 ...` to 
format the patch. Now it looks in patchworks like you've resent the first 
version again. And please also add a little changelog after "---" which 
explains what you've changed. It is trivial in this little patch but still 
might be useful.

Regarding the patch: Now you've removed bridge_loop_avoidance.c + 
batadv_choose_tt instead of fixing your patch. I would really prefer this 
patch version:

https://git.open-mesh.org/linux-merge.git/commitdiff/8864d2fcf04385cabb8c8bb159f1f2ba5790cf71

Kind regards,
	Sven