Subject: COMPENSATION

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 08:49:14 -0300 (UYT)

COMPENSATION 
Dear  

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds 
transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay. 
Presently i'm in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of 
the total sum.meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts 
to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some 
how.
 
Now contact my lawyer in Senegal his name is Bar.Micheal Uda on 
[email-masked] ask him to send you the total of $800.000.00 
which i kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and 
attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at 
that time very much.so feel free and get in touched with my secretary 
Micheal Uda andinstruct him where to send the amount to you.
 
Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share 
the joy after all the sufferness at that time. in the moment, I’m very 
busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new 
partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded 
instruction to the lawyeron your behalf to receive that money, so feel 
free to get in touch with Micheal Uda, he will send the amount to you 
without any delay.
 
 Regards,
Robert Barry