Subject: CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE WON!!!

From: microsoft agency <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2005 08:03:47 -0700 (PDT)

MICROSOFT LOTTERY  AGENCY
THE DESK OF THE MANAGING DIRECTOR
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARDS DEPARTMENT

Reply to this email address:[email-masked]
REF NO: TLOT/542372452560/05
BATCH NO:234984/AIS763564/Bacc

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION/ FINAL NOTICE

We are pleased to inform you of the result of the GLOBAL SOFTWARE GROUP 
MICROSOFT LOTTERY which was held on the 12th August,2005. Your name 
attached to a ticket number 025164-1464992-750 with serial number 2113-05
 drew the lucky numbers 1-10-24-30-38-45 which consequently won the 
lottery in the 1st category. You have therefore been approved for a lump
 sum payout of US$500,000.00(Five hundred thousand US Dollars) in cash 
credited to the file reference number: TLOT/3372452560/04. This is from 
a total cash prize of US$14.000,000.00 (Fourteen Million US Dollars) 
shared among twelve (28) international winners in this grand category. 
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Your funds is now deposited in a suspense account 
with our paying Bank insured to your name waiting remittance into your 
bank account. 
Due to the privacy policy guiding this lottery promtional programme, we 
advice that you keep your award from public notice until your claims has
 been processed and your money remitted to your nominated bank account 
as this is this is part of our security protocol to avoid double 
claiming or unwarranted abuse of this program by the general public. 
All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn 
from 25,000 names and E-mail addresses from Asia, Australia, New Zealand,
 Europe and North America as part of our international lottery program 
which we conduct twice every year. We hope that with part of your prize,
 you will part-take next year in our high stakes US$1.3billion 
International Lottery. To claim your Prize, please contact your claims 
agent

**********************************************************
MR.Larry Jones.
TEL: 0031-610-266-216.

E-mail: [email-masked]
Alternative Email: [email-masked]

Foreign Services Manager, Payment Process and Release Order Department,
**********************************************************

for processing and remittance of your prize funds into your designated 
bank account. 
Note that all prize funds must be claimed not later than 30th August, 
2005. After this date all funds will be returned as unclaimed for the 
next sweepstake. In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications,
 please endeavor to quote your reference and batch numbers in every 
correspondence with us or your claims agent.
Furthermore, should there be any change in your address, do inform your 
claims agent as soon as possible. Congratulations once again from all 
members of our staff and thanks for being part of our promotions program.
 
Regards, 
Mrs. Becky Adams. 
(Lottery Co-ordinator) 

Reply to this email address:[email-masked]

___________________________________________________
Check-out GO.com
GO get your free GO E-Mail account with expanded storage of 6 MB!
http://mail.go.com