Subject: Better Success, well-reasoned

From: "Carol Kirkpatrick" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 20:35:57 +0300

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish 
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rateP
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateI
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyJ
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate1
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateA

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form... 

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you! 

http://L8XCRZ.corkpencills.com

Where have you  seen a good system? When have you ever seen me under  a good
that contained the  tightly rolled balloon. "I followed  you and when  I saw

Since  childhood he had relied  on nothing but himself. And since  childhood
like in a dream. Only it hadn't been a dream. It was Monkey screaming in her
did  this: he  walked through and  left this behind.  Four-eyes  lay on  the

were two other X's, one on the slope of the hill with the tree, the other on
     "So, that's it."  Redrick stared at him. "Well, you don't have to worry
Kirill used to say, and what Richard is always babbling about. Some good guy
     "Fine. And next time I'll let you have it in the teeth. If you're still

by its warm textured handle, tossed it up in the air, and caught it.
stalker to fall into the  meatgrinder and live. He was lucky. The fool still