Subject: [PATCH] gianfar: add missing include

From: Michael Neuling <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2012 14:18:47 +1000

next-20120405 compiled with mpc85xx_defconfig gives the following:

  CC      drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.o
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c: In function 'gfar_get_ts_info':
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c:1751:4: error: 'SOF_TIMESTAMPING_RX_SOFTWARE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c:1751:4: note: each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c:1752:4: error: 'SOF_TIMESTAMPING_SOFTWARE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c:1757:3: error: 'SOF_TIMESTAMPING_TX_HARDWARE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c:1758:3: error: 'SOF_TIMESTAMPING_RX_HARDWARE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c:1759:3: error: 'SOF_TIMESTAMPING_RAW_HARDWARE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c:1762:9: error: 'HWTSTAMP_TX_OFF' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c:1763:9: error: 'HWTSTAMP_TX_ON' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c:1765:9: error: 'HWTSTAMP_FILTER_NONE' undeclared (first use in this function)
drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c:1766:9: error: 'HWTSTAMP_FILTER_ALL' undeclared (first use in this function)

This is because of a missing include file from:
  6663628 gianfar: Support the get_ts_info ethtool method.

Signed-off-by: Michael Neuling <[email-masked]>
CC: Richard Cochran <[email-masked]>
CC: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c
index 27f49c7..3c34b32b 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/gianfar_ethtool.c
@@ -29,6 +29,7 @@
 #include <linux/skbuff.h>
 #include <linux/spinlock.h>
 #include <linux/mm.h>
+#include <linux/net_tstamp.h>
 
 #include <asm/io.h>
 #include <asm/irq.h>