Subject: Hi

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 10:49:10 +0100 (CET)

I am Mrs Nicole Marois, i have a pending project of fulfillment to put
in your hand, i will need your support to make this dream come through,
could you let me know your interest to enable me give you further
information, and I hereby advice that you send the below mentioned
information

I decided to will/donate the sum of $4.5 Million US Dollars to you for 
the
good work of God, and also to help the motherless and less privilege
and also forth assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take
any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (that
have squandered the funds agave them for this purpose before) are
around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my will and my
lawyer is aware.

I have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file
routing and account information. And I have also notified the bank
that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and
prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do
this by God.ok Please contact this woman for more details you might
not get me on line in time contact this email if you need more 
information 
ok

Email: [email-masked]

Yours fairly friend,
Mrs Nicole Benoite Marois.