Subject: RE: {Spam?} {Virus?} [email-masked] (verification)

From: Geoff <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 09:58:59 -0700 (PDT)

Geoff here,

I'm protecting myself from receiving junk mail.

Just this once, click the link below so I can receive your emails.
You won't have to do this again.

http://spamarrest.com/a2?BGRjBGN1BwchMKExMKMNo3AmYaAanF5wo20j

Spam Arrest - Take control of your inbox!
http://spamarrest.com/affl?910905

------------------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this message in response to your email to
Geoff, a Spam Arrest customer.

Spam Arrest requests that senders verify themselves before
their email is delivered.

When you click the above link, you will be taken to a page
with a graphic on it. Simply read the word in the graphic,
type it into the form, and you're verified.

You will only need to do this once per Spam Arrest customer.
------------------------------------------------------------
Below are the complete headers of the message that this email 
was generated in response to.

From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Subject: {Spam?} {Virus?} [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 7 Aug 2005 12:56:48 -0400
Status: 

------------------------------------------------------------
Webmasters help stop spam and make 50%.
http://spamarrest.com/affl?910905/affiliates/index.jsp 

------------------------------------------------------------