Subject: Re: [RFR] gianfar ethernet driver

From: Kumar Gala <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2004 08:59:21 -0500

Jeff,

Any update on this review of Andy's latest fixes?

thanks

- kumar

On Jul 26, 2004, at 5:10 PM, Jeff Garzik wrote:

> Andy Fleming wrote:
>> Argh.  We found a couple bugs in that last patch.  This patch fixes 
>> those bugs.  However, please note that the patch is done against the 
>> original submission from weeks ago.  This patch replaces my most 
>> recent patch.
>
>
> Thanks, I'll look it over.
>
> I've been away celebrating (or mourning) my 30th birthday, and have 
> several patches to run through.  I'll add it to the pile, though it 
> may be a few days before I get to it.
>
> 	Jeff