Subject: Judgement Processing Professional. High $ income

From: "isaac hall" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 22:33:36 -0100

Hi Kim, 

Before I joined you I found myself let go from a job I held for 26 years. I
can't thank you enough for introducting  me in this business. You have given
me a bright lease on life.  Already earning twice as much as I earned in my
old job.  

I drive a 2005 Jaguar S Type. Taking home 6 digit level in 18 months.
Really having a ball in this business. It is fun and I am a hero to the
courts and to my clients. What an exciting job to be in.

Doing exactly what your training tells me to do, is working beautifully.  I
go to the court and locate all of the clients I can handle. 

I utilize your advanced reporting services to find all assets and
employment. Using your fill in the blank forms I send them out to the
appropriate firms. Then the funds arrive to my PO Box.  Its like magic.  I
love it. 

I can take a holiday when ever I have a whim to do so.  Hawaii and a 1050
footer to the Panama Canal etc. this year. 

Please show this letter to others.  This profession is so big it needs many
more of us assisting the courts and the  people who have been damaged.

Sincerely,
Jesus A.    Ohio    

This could be you! 

Go to our site below where we provide you more indepth details about our
system at 0 outlay or obligation. You do not have a thing to lose and lots
to gain.

http://it.geocities.com/woodsjeromue/?2=r.Challenge your brain. High $
Income

The soldiers made thrusts at him with their weapons, and an officer jabbed
at his breast with a glittering sword, but the Garment of Repulsion
protected him from these dangers as well as from a hail of bullets that
followed his advancing figure. He reached the entrance of the palace only to
face another group of guardsmen and a second order to halt, and as these
soldiers were over six feet tall and stood shoulder to shoulder Rob saw that
he could not hope to pass them without using his electric tube
Stand aside, you fellows! he ordered

Above to learn more or to bring an end to receiving more info and then to
see location