Subject: [PATCH] 3c59x: Add space around '='

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:27:10 +0800

Fix checkpatch warnings:

./drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c:716: ERROR: spaces required around 
that '=' (ctx:VxV)
./drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c:717: ERROR: spaces required around 
that '=' (ctx:VxV)
./drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c:717: ERROR: spaces required around 
that '=' (ctx:VxV)
./drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c:717: ERROR: spaces required around 
that '=' (ctx:VxV)
./drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c:717: ERROR: spaces required around 
that '=' (ctx:VxV)

Signed-off-by: maqimei <[email-masked]>
---
  drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c | 4 ++--
  1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c 
b/drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c
index 082388b..9aa3244 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/3com/3c59x.c
@@ -713,8 +713,8 @@ static void window_set(struct vortex_private *vp, 
int window)
     Note that we deviate from the 3Com order by checking 10base2 before 
AUI.
   */
  enum xcvr_types {
-    XCVR_10baseT=0, XCVR_AUI, XCVR_10baseTOnly, XCVR_10base2, 
XCVR_100baseTx,
-    XCVR_100baseFx, XCVR_MII=6, XCVR_NWAY=8, XCVR_ExtMII=9, 
XCVR_Default=10,
+    XCVR_10baseT = 0, XCVR_AUI, XCVR_10baseTOnly, XCVR_10base2, 
XCVR_100baseTx,
+    XCVR_100baseFx, XCVR_MII = 6, XCVR_NWAY = 8, XCVR_ExtMII = 9, 
XCVR_Default = 10,
  };

  static const struct media_table {