Subject: Mrs. Grace Ibrahim

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2016 01:31:40 +0100 (CET)

I am Mrs Mrs Grace Ibrahim, i have a pending project of fulfillment to
put in your hand, i will need your support to make this dream come
through, could you let me know your interest to enable me give you
further information, and I hereby advice that you send the below
mentioned information

I decided to while/donate the sum of £ 4.7 million Euros to you for
the good work of God, and also to help the motherless and less
privilege and also for assistance of the widows. At the moment I
cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that my
relatives (that have squandered the funds agave them for this purpose
before) are around me and my health status also. I have adjusted my
while and my lawyer is aware.

I have willed those properties to you by quoting my personal file
routing and account information. And I have also notified the bank
that I am willing that properties to you for a good, effective and
prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been directed to do
this by God.ok Please contact this woman for more details you might
not get me on line in time contact this email if you need more ok.

Email: [email-masked]

Your full name.........................

Your private telephone number..........

Your passport or identity card.........

Your country....................... ...

Your occupation........................

Thank you as i wait your reply.

Yours faithful friend,

Mrs. Grace Ibrahim