Subject: Get rid of everything you are indebted for without paying an other cent

From: "domitila ramos" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 20:57:34 +0500

Eliminate all you owe with out paying another dollar.  End the embarrassing
phone calls. Bring a stop to the mailing of checks! As it turns out nearly
all lending orgizations not following the laws here in the US. Unbelievable
but true!

Go to our web site for detailed information about our technique at N O 
expense or commitment. You have naught to loose and ample to obtain.

http://it.geocities.com/melitta_sutorius/?w=1n.Eradicate all that you are
indebted for without sending an other dollar
Detailed information or to stop receiving or to observe postal address

Raise cash flow and your customer base within 24 hours using knowledgeable
and massive online mail marketing blitz
Join with biggest and the best [email-masked]

When they saw Rob at liberty, and their comrade lying apparently dead, the
chief cried out in surprise, using some expressive words in his own
language. If it's just the same to you, old chap, said Rob, coolly, I won't
be eaten to-day
You can make a pie of that fellow on the ground