Subject: [PATCH 2.4.20] vanilla 3c59x

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 19:11:24 -0500

This patch, against 2.4.20, updates 3c59x to vanilla Don Becker version 
that is available at ftp://www.scyld.com/pub/network/3c59x.c

It's too big post on a list, so I put it up at
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/people/jgarzik/patches/2.4.20/3c59x-vanilla-2.4.20.patch.gz

It's also available from BitKeeper at the 'bk pull' URL attached to this 
email.  But be warned you are pulling from 2.4.21-bk-current, plus 
3c59x.c changes, not vanilla 2.4.20 as the patch is diff'd against.

	bk pull bk://kernel.bkbits.net/jgarzik/3c59x-2.4

This will update the following files:

 drivers/net/3c59x.c       | 3254 +++++++++++++++++++---------------------------
 drivers/net/Makefile      |    2 
 drivers/net/kern_compat.h |  284 ++++
 drivers/net/pci-scan.c    |  658 +++++++++
 drivers/net/pci-scan.h    |   90 +
 5 files changed, 2440 insertions(+), 1848 deletions(-)

through these ChangeSets:

<[email-masked]> (02/12/12 1.812)
   [netdrvr 3c59x] update to vanilla Becker version 0.99Xf (11/17/2002)