Subject: Re: [Fwd: kernel 2.4.21]

From: Cedric Gavage <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 11:23:03 +0200

David S. Miller wrote:
> 
>>>Jul 17 06:31:00 fazer kernel: KERNEL: assertion (newsk->state != 
>>>TCP_SYN_RECV) failed at tcp.c(2229)
> 
> 
> This one was fixed in 2.4.21
> 

Still this with 2.4.21 kernel: (intel internet card, driver eepro100)

Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: recvmsg bug: copied 7CB284C0 seq 7CB288AE
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: KERNEL: assertion (flags&MSG_PEEK) failed 
at tcp.c(1563)
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: recvmsg bug: copied 7CB284C0 seq 7CB288AE
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: KERNEL: assertion (flags&MSG_PEEK) failed 
at tcp.c(1563)
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: recvmsg bug: copied 7CB284C0 seq 7CB288AE
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: KERNEL: assertion (flags&MSG_PEEK) failed 
at tcp.c(1563)
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: recvmsg bug: copied 7CB284C0 seq 7CB288AE
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: KERNEL: assertion (flags&MSG_PEEK) failed 
at tcp.c(1563)
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: recvmsg bug: copied 7CB284C0 seq 7CB288AE
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: KERNEL: assertion (flags&MSG_PEEK) failed 
at tcp.c(1563)
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: recvmsg bug: copied 7CB284C0 seq 7CB288AE
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: KERNEL: assertion (flags&MSG_PEEK) failed 
at tcp.c(1563)
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: recvmsg bug: copied 7CB284C0 seq 7CB288AE
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: KERNEL: assertion (flags&MSG_PEEK) failed 
at tcp.c(1563)
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: recvmsg bug: copied 7CB284C0 seq 7CB288AE
Jul 23 07:25:58 fazer kernel: KERNEL: assertion (flags&MSG_PEEK) failed 
at tcp.c(1563)

Any idea?

-- 
  Cedric Gavage <[email-masked]>
  http://unixtech.be - http://gavage.com - OpenPGP: 0xED325C64