Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Adjust qlen when grafting in multiple qdiscs

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2003 15:40:32 +0100

Hi Jamal,

I've tested tbf and prio changes before and after. Unfortunately I've 
never used dsmark so I didn't test this part. I did try to make sure
my changes make sense, and I still don't see why this wouldn't be
correct. dsmark increments sch->q.qlen in enqueue, so it needs to
adjust it in dsmark_graft if the old queue is non-empty. If this is
wrong, please enlighten me so I can fix my patch.

Best regards,
Patrick

jamal wrote:

>Did you test some of this stuff or just did a mass-edit? I havent paid
>attention to all the details, but what would decrementing sch->q.qlen on
>grafting mean on a dsmark? 
>
>cheers,
>jamal
>
>  
>