Subject: [PATCH] pfkey_send_new_mapping()

From: Michal Ludvig <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 14:23:10 +0200

Hi,

this is a fix for an obvious typo in $SUBJ. Please apply.

Michal Ludvig
-- 
SUSE Labs                    [email-masked] | Cray is the only computer
(+420) 296.545.373        http://www.suse.cz | that runs an endless loop
Personal homepage http://www.logix.cz/michal | in just four hours.
diff -rup linux-2.6.4/net/key/af_key.c linux-2.6.4/net/key/af_key.c
--- linux-2.6.4/net/key/af_key.c	2004-04-01 10:00:32.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.6.4/net/key/af_key.c	2004-04-01 10:08:57.000000000 +0200
@@ -2636,7 +2636,7 @@ static int pfkey_send_new_mapping(struct
 	addr->sadb_address_len = 
 		(sizeof(struct sadb_address)+sockaddr_size)/
 			sizeof(uint64_t);
-	addr->sadb_address_exttype = SADB_EXT_ADDRESS_SRC;
+	addr->sadb_address_exttype = SADB_EXT_ADDRESS_DST;
 	addr->sadb_address_proto = 0;
 	addr->sadb_address_reserved = 0;
 	if (x->props.family == AF_INET) {