Subject: Re: [PATCH] Sis900 bug fixes 3/4

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 19:58:08 -0400

Daniele Venzano wrote:
> http://teg.homeunix.org/sis900.html
> 
> They are:
> sis900-maintainers

Let's hold off on this for now...  we can commit this patch anytime, and 
there is no harm in being "unofficial maintainer" for a while.

> sis900-isa-bridge-id

applied, with modifications, to netdev-2.6

> sis900-phy-detection (attached below)

I'd like to wait until my netdev-2.6 changes (just pushed to their 
public BK home, bk://gkernel.bkbits.net/netdev-2.6) are pulled by 
Andrew, and incorporated into the update of his -mm tree.

This patch will likely need some rediffing.

> sis900-header-cleanups

applied, with modifications, to netdev-2.6

Also I applied the sis900-detach found on the web page.

	Jeff