Subject: [PATCH 2.6 0/7]: assorted fixes

From: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 2004 23:12:39 +0200

Hi Dave.

following are 6 assorted fixes and one small cleanup patch.
You can pull all patches from bk://212.42.230.204/net-2.6
I'll send 2.4 versions later.

[email-masked], 2004-10-03 20:44:53+02:00, [email-masked]
  [VLAN]: Missing rtnl_unlock in register_vlan_device error path
 
  Signed-off-by: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>

[email-masked], 2004-10-03 20:43:32+02:00, [email-masked]
  [IPV6]: Fix free_netdev after failed alloc_netdev in sit_init
 
  Signed-off-by: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>

[email-masked], 2004-10-03 20:42:17+02:00, [email-masked]
  [IPV4]: Fix ipip_fb_tunnel_dev leak in ipip_fini
 
  Signed-off-by: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>

[email-masked], 2004-10-03 20:41:00+02:00, [email-masked]
  [IPV4]: Fix free_netdev after failed alloc_netdev in ipip_init
 
  Signed-off-by: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>

[email-masked], 2004-10-03 20:39:25+02:00, [email-masked]
  [IPV4]: Fix free_netdev after failed alloc_netdev in ipgre_init
 
  Signed-off-by: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>

[email-masked], 2004-10-03 20:29:51+02:00, [email-masked]
  [NET_SCHED]: Remove useless variable in tc_ctl_tfilter
 
  Signed-off-by: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>

[email-masked], 2004-10-03 20:25:10+02:00, [email-masked]
  [NET_SCHED]: Fix module leak in tc_ctl_tfilter error path
 
  Signed-off-by: Patrick McHardy <[email-masked]>