Subject: [PATCH] sk98lin: Driver update v7.09

From: Mirko Lindner <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 15:14:41 +0200

Hi dev-list,
Hi Jeff,

here is the new version (v7.09) from our sk98lin driver for Kernel 2.6. 
Sorry for this huge patch but this version has a lot of new functions 
and changes. The driver was tested by our Test & Verification group and 
our OEM customers and include all kernel changes during the latest 
kernel release.

Please send me an email if you like a version of the driver for kernel 
2.4 or if you have any problems or questions.

The new patch for BK version 2.6.9 bk6 can be find at:
http://www.syskonnect.de/support/temp/sk98lin_v7.09_2.6.9-bk6_patch

Cheers
Mirko

======================
Patch 1/1]
[SK98LIN]:
Add: Support for PCI Express based chipsets
Add: Support for Yukon EC chipset
Add: Support for FE chipset
Add: Support for wake on lan
Add: Support for Ethtool
Add: Support for rx polling interface