Subject: Re: Fw: [Bugme-new] [Bug 3746] New: Bridge causes machine lockups

From: Michał Margula <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:16:09 +0100

Andrew Morton napisał(a):

>>>The only weird thing I noticed is when I initalise my bridge, is something
>>>about that it can't get speed of some interfaces (guessing it is about
>>>e1000). I can't give you full error message at the moment, because those
>>>have been rotated by logrotate.
>>>      
>>>
>>I don't know what that is about...
>>    
>>
>
You can ignore error about problems with decoding speed on interface. 
Found source of that. It happens when one of my network cards has cable 
unplugged. In that case it gets weird numbers (same thing happens with 
ethtool).

About main problem - it has been about 13 hours since changing rules to 
iptables and nothing happened. We need to wait until tomorrow, to be 
completly sure.

-- 
Michał Margula, [email-masked], http://alchemyx.uznam.net.pl/
"W życiu piękne są tylko chwile" [Ryszard Riedel]