Subject: Help

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:18:40 +0000

Hello Dear,
Good day to you , we know our message will come to you as a
surprise.
But we are totaly convinced in our mind to write you
this mail, we are HELLENA and ANTHONIO REMISSANTHE
the children of late general RAVIX REMISSANTHE of HAITI, our
father was killed just on april this year 2005 following his role
as a leader of an oposition part against the government of
president Jean Bertrand Aristide of HAITI, we were forced to leave
our country by government and we run to Abidjan the capital city of
Ivory Coast where our mother died as a result of her protracted
sickness (Diabetics).
Our contacting you is for you to stand as our guardian and investor
to the bank, to enable the bank transfer the money our late father
deposited in a bank here, into your bank account. As it's indicated
in the agrement letter he signed with the bank on the day of
deopsit.
The money in question is 3.8 million EURO, we want you to send the
following to enable us introduce you to the bank as our guardian
and investor, your full name, address, Phone and fax numbers.
Remember to keep this secret for the sake of our lives.Your prompt
reply will be highly appreciated. Please it is very important you
reply to this email adress; [email-masked]
Extend our greetings to your entire family.
Thanking you.
Yours Sincerely
Hellena and Anthonio Remissanthe.

________________________________________
Sfida subito i tuoi amici online! http://www.jumpy.mediaset.it/Canali_J/Giochi/Directory/Giochi_Multiplayer1.shtml