Subject: Re: [test] airo : first WPA-PSK support

From: matthieu castet <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2006 19:06:38 +0100

Hi,

matthieu castet wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I have a working linux airo driver that support  WPA-PSK, but it is very 
> ugly.
> It only support one card, and don't support MPI350. Also it only works 
> with WPA.
> 
> Currently the RX and TX key are set only for set_tx=1 key. The card 
> should report valid mic key with EV_MIC, but the driver hangs for an 
> unknow reason.
> 
> There still lot's of work to complete WPA support and merge it with an 
> universal driver.
> 
> Attached a diff against 2.6.14 kernel.
> 
Some people asks me the status of this patch. The last version is 
available at http://castet.matthieu.free.fr/airo/ .
As I haven't any MPI350 it is still not supported and because only few 
people seem interested in this driver I don't plan to clean it for 
kernel.org integration.

Matthieu