Subject: Re: [e1000 debug] KERNEL: assertion (!sk_forward_alloc) failed...

From: "Boris B. Zhmurov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:02:33 +0400

Hello, Herbert Xu.

On 31.03.2006 14:52 you said the following:

> BTW, if you kept the built tree it is possible to apply the patch and
> then do a make which should compile just the e1000 driver.
> 
> Cheers,

Thank's for the tip, actually I knew that :) First of, I've already 
applied some other new patches from bk-commits-head. Not for the e1000 
driver. And second - I didn't keep the tree, rpmbuild cleaned it up :) 
That's why I'm recompiling entire kernel.

-- 
Boris B. Zhmurov
mailto: [email-masked]
"wget http://kernelpanic.ru/bb_public_key.pgp -O - | gpg --import"

-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat=121642