Subject: Re: [e1000 debug] KERNEL: assertion (!sk_forward_alloc) failed...

From: "Boris B. Zhmurov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:08:26 +0400

Hello, Boris B. Zhmurov.

On 31.03.2006 17:30 you said the following:

> Herbert, with your second patch still no luck. After an hour of uptime I 
> have assertion (!sk->sk_forward_alloc) failed at net/core/stream.c (283) 
> again...
> 
> Trying your debug patch.

Hmm... with lastest debug patch I can't see any of debug info:

e1000: eth0: e1000_watchdog_task: NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full Duplex
e1000: eth1: e1000_watchdog_task: NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full Duplex
e1000: eth1: e1000_watchdog_task: NIC Link is Up 100 Mbps Full Duplex
KERNEL: assertion (!sk->sk_forward_alloc) failed at net/core/stream.c (283)
KERNEL: assertion (!sk->sk_forward_alloc) failed at net/ipv4/af_inet.c (150)

Is it normal?

-- 
Boris B. Zhmurov
mailto: [email-masked]
"wget http://kernelpanic.ru/bb_public_key.pgp -O - | gpg --import"

-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat=121642