Subject: Re: [e1000 debug] KERNEL: assertion (!sk_forward_alloc) failed...

From: "Boris B. Zhmurov" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:19:09 +0400

Hello, Boris B. Zhmurov.

On 31.03.2006 19:08 you said the following:

> Hmm... with lastest debug patch I can't see any of debug info:

But wait a minute. Two days ago, without Herbert's patches, assertion's 
errors was like this:

Mar 29 20:03:23 msk4 kernel: KERNEL: assertion (!sk->sk_forward_alloc) 
failed at net/core/stream.c (279)
Mar 29 20:03:23 msk4 kernel: KERNEL: assertion (!sk->sk_forward_alloc) 
failed at net/ipv4/af_inet.c (148)

and after appling patches, errors looks like this:

Mar 31 18:21:06 msk4 kernel: KERNEL: assertion (!sk->sk_forward_alloc) 
failed at net/core/stream.c (283)
Mar 31 18:21:06 msk4 kernel: KERNEL: assertion (!sk->sk_forward_alloc) 
failed at net/ipv4/af_inet.c (150)

stream.c (279) -> stream.c (283)
af_inet.c (148) -> af_inet.c (150)

Does it really matters?

-- 
Boris B. Zhmurov
mailto: [email-masked]
"wget http://kernelpanic.ru/bb_public_key.pgp -O - | gpg --import"

-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.Net email is sponsored by xPML, a groundbreaking scripting language
that extends applications into web and mobile media. Attend the live webcast
and join the prime developer group breaking into this new coding territory!
http://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=110944&bid=241720&dat=121642