Subject: Abolish everything you are indebted for not even paying an other cent

From: "gillian wheeler" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 20:10:36 +0700

Do away with all you owe not even sending another dollar.  

Eliminate the embarrassing collection contacts. Bring to an end to the
sending of payments! Wild as it may seem the majority lending establishments
not following the banking laws here in the US. Incredible but right! Visit
us for thorough fine points on the subject our approach at 0.00 payment or
responsibility. You have not anything to loose and loads to secure.

http://mx.geocities.com/kevinn_diggorysio/?a=XC.Get rid of all that you are
indebted for not even mailing  an other dollar
Exhaustive knowledge or to bring to a hault obtaining or to get postal

Multiply leads and business presence quickly through experienced and high
volume electronic mail advertising
Use the the largest and finest [email-masked]

When he found himself outside the village he made for the high plateau in
the center of the island, where he could be safe from the cannibals while he
collected his thoughts. But when he reached the place he found the sides so
steep he could not climb them, so he adjusted the indicator to the word up
and found it had still had enough power to support his body while he
clambered up the rocks to the level, grass-covered space at the top
Then, reclining upon his back, he gave himself up to thoughts of how he
might escape from his unpleasant predicament