Subject: Re: reminder, 2.6.18 window...

From: Phil Dibowitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 23:48:45 -0700

Brian Haley wrote:
> jamal wrote:
>> On Wed, 2006-24-05 at 12:14 -0700, Phil Dibowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Right, I'm aware there are other ways of doing this - I've written
>>> scripts to
>>> record a hundreds of numbers, and then subtract them from each other.
>>> But
>>> those scripts are work arounds 
> 
> I don't have any problem with Phil's changes.

OK - well, I think the discussion is over now...

But for those that are interested, I've posted the patches (and I
cleaned up the ethtool patch), as well as a README and FAQ here:

http://phildev.net/linux/patches/

A handful of people have expressed interest to me off-list, so we'll see
how that interest pans out. But in the meantime, you can find the
latest-and-greatest version there.

-- 
Phil Dibowitz                             [email-masked]
Freeware and Technical Pages              Insanity Palace of Metallica
http://www.phildev.net/                   http://www.ipom.com/

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't
matter and those who matter don't mind."
 - Dr. Seuss