Subject: [PATCH 0/5] ehea: IBM eHEA Ethernet Device Driver

From: Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:55:18 +0200

Hello,

thanks for your comments. It seems that yesterday's patch 1/4 has not been
delivered. We changed some things according to your comments.

Signed-off-by: Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>
Changelog-by:  Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>

Differences to patch set http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg05813.html

Changelog:

- reduce number of parameters for debug macro calls
- ehea prefix added to some non static functions
- Makefile and Kconfig improved

  drivers/net/ehea/Kconfig     |    6
  drivers/net/ehea/Makefile    |    7
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea.h      |  434 +++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_hw.h   |  319 +++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_main.c | 2562 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_phyp.c | 1023 +++++++++++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_phyp.h |  625 ++++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_qmr.c  |  719 ++++++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_qmr.h  |  390 ++++++
  9 files changed, 6085 insertions(+)