Subject: [PATCH RESEND] e100/e1000: fixes and pci error recovery

From: Auke Kok <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 09:32:04 -0700

Jeff,

This is a resend of several earlier sent (and Acked) patches for e100 and 
e1000. They are available on our git server and contain:

in branch upstream-fixes:
[1] e1000: fix irq sharing when running ethtool test
[2] e1000: remove risky prefetch on next_skb->data

against netdev-2.6#upstream-fixes e82b0f2cc21be905e504573483fa9542b15df96f

[ please note that patch 2 will need manual merging into #upstream ]

in branch upstream:
[3] e100: add PCI Error Recovery
[4] e1000: add PCI Error Recovery

against netdev-2.6#upstream 983f27d37d4fc72c252835cb2ee3103b360735a6

Please pull:

into #upstream-fixes:
   git pull git://lost.foo-projects.org/~ahkok/git/netdev-2.6 upstream-fixes
into #upstream:
   git pull git://lost.foo-projects.org/~ahkok/git/netdev-2.6 upstream

Cheers,

Auke

Refs

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-netdev&m=114928689932374&w=2
[2] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-netdev&m=114954878609885&w=2
[3] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-netdev&m=114436228823926&w=2
[4] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-pci&m=114325705604534&w=2