Subject: [PATCH 0/6] ehea: IBM eHEA Ethernet Device Driver

From: Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 14:39:44 +0200

Hi,

one piece of the patch set posted on Thu, 08 Jun 2006 got lost
due to the spam filter of this mailing list. Here is the complete
patch set once again including the (previously missing) main component
in the patch 1/5.

Feedback is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jan-Bernd

Signed-off-by: Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>
Changelog-by:  Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>

Differences to patch set http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg06022.html

Changelog:
- Comments triggering the spam filter removed

  drivers/net/Kconfig             |    7
  drivers/net/Makefile            |    1
  drivers/net/ehea/Makefile       |    7
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea.h         |  434 ++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_ethtool.c |  325 +++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_hcall.h   |   52
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_hw.h      |  319 ++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_main.c    | 2557 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_phyp.c    | 1020 +++++++++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_phyp.h    |  625 +++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_qmr.c     |  719 +++++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_qmr.h     |  390 ++++++
  12 files changed, 6456 insertions(+)