Subject: airo maybe should select crypto_aes

From: Robert Schulze <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Jul 2006 22:52:43 +0200

Hi,

I first wrote to the linux-pcmcia ML, but they said it wasn't the right 
address for my issue. The driver airo (for Cisco Wlan-Cards) complains 
about "failed to load transform for AES", when it is loaded and 
CRYPTO_AES is not selected in Kconfig.
I've got a patch for that, maybe it's worth it.

with kind regards,
Robert Schulze

--- linux-2.6.17.1/drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig.orig    2006-07-03
17:37:02.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.6.17.1/drivers/net/wireless/Kconfig 2006-07-03
17:36:44.000000000 +0200
@@ -419,6 +419,7 @@ config AIRO_CS
          tristate "Cisco/Aironet 34X/35X/4500/4800 PCMCIA cards"
          depends on NET_RADIO && PCMCIA && (BROKEN || !M32R)
          select CRYPTO
+       select CRYPTO_AES
          ---help---
            This is the standard Linux driver to support Cisco/Aironet 
PCMCIA
            802.11 wireless cards.  This driver is the same as the Aironet