Subject: Re: [PATCH] airo: make debug-like messages printed by airo_print_dbg()

From: Robert Schulze <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 00:23:17 +0200

Hi,

ok lets keep that message to be visible to anybody, but put it into one line.
Thanks for your comments.
Now, I will track down what causes the error on my machine, I think it has something todo with pcmcia...

with kind regards,

Robert Schulze

--- linux-2.6.17.1/drivers/net/wireless/airo.c.orig	2006-07-08 14:02:12.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.6.17.1/drivers/net/wireless/airo.c	2006-07-10 00:19:15.000000000 +0200
@@ -3897,11 +3897,10 @@ static u16 issuecommand(struct airo_info
  	pRsp->rsp1 = IN4500(ai, RESP1);
  	pRsp->rsp2 = IN4500(ai, RESP2);
  	if ((pRsp->status & 0xff00)!=0 && pCmd->cmd != CMD_SOFTRESET) {
-		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name, "cmd= %x\n", pCmd->cmd);
-		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name, "status= %x\n", pRsp->status);
-		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name, "Rsp0= %x\n", pRsp->rsp0);
-		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name, "Rsp1= %x\n", pRsp->rsp1);
-		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name, "Rsp2= %x\n", pRsp->rsp2);
+		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name,
+			"cmd:%x status:%x rsp0:%x rsp1:%x rsp2:%x"
+			pCmd->cmd, pRsp->status, pRsp->rsp0, pRsp->rsp1,
+			pRsp->rsp2);
  	}

  	// clear stuck command busy if necessary