Subject: Re: [PATCH] airo: make debug-like messages printed by airo_print_dbg()

From: Robert Schulze <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 18:37:44 +0200

Hi,

I regret making a mistake yesterday, I forgot a comma.
Here now is the working patch.

[PATCH] airo: collapse debugging-messages in issuecommand to one line

Robert Schulze

--- linux-2.6.17.1/drivers/net/wireless/airo.c.orig	2006-07-08 14:02:12.000000000 +0200
+++ linux-2.6.17.1/drivers/net/wireless/airo.c	2006-07-10 18:30:30.000000000 +0200
@@ -3897,11 +3897,10 @@ static u16 issuecommand(struct airo_info
  	pRsp->rsp1 = IN4500(ai, RESP1);
  	pRsp->rsp2 = IN4500(ai, RESP2);
  	if ((pRsp->status & 0xff00)!=0 && pCmd->cmd != CMD_SOFTRESET) {
-		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name, "cmd= %x\n", pCmd->cmd);
-		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name, "status= %x\n", pRsp->status);
-		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name, "Rsp0= %x\n", pRsp->rsp0);
-		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name, "Rsp1= %x\n", pRsp->rsp1);
-		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name, "Rsp2= %x\n", pRsp->rsp2);
+		airo_print_err(ai->dev->name,
+			"cmd:%x status:%x rsp0:%x rsp1:%x rsp2:%x",
+			pCmd->cmd, pRsp->status, pRsp->rsp0, pRsp->rsp1,
+			pRsp->rsp2);
  	}

  	// clear stuck command busy if necessary