Subject: [PATCH 6/8] d80211/bcm43xx: Modify bcm43xx_xmit.c for wireless statistics.

From: Larry Finger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2006 18:59:47 -0500

Part 6 of 8 to add wireless statistics to the bcm43xx-d80211 system.
This patch stores the new variables in 'status' for transmission to
ieee80211.

The patch is for the August 8 version of Linville's wireless-dev tree.

Signed-Off-By: Larry Finger <[email-masked]>

diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_xmit.c b/drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_xmit.c
index 3f86079..90776b2 100644
--- a/drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_xmit.c
+++ b/drivers/net/wireless/d80211/bcm43xx/bcm43xx_xmit.c
@@ -475,7 +475,10 @@ void bcm43xx_rx(struct bcm43xx_private *
  	 */

  	memset(&status, 0, sizeof(status));
-	status.ssi = bcm43xx_rssi_postprocess(bcm, rxhdr->rssi, is_ofdm,
+	status.noise = bcm->stats.link_noise;
+	status.ssi = rxhdr->rssi;
+	status.maxssi = BCM43xx_RX_MAX_SSI;
+	status.signal = bcm43xx_rssi_postprocess(bcm, rxhdr->rssi, is_ofdm,
  					      !!(rxflags1 & BCM43xx_RXHDR_FLAGS1_2053RSSIADJ),
  					      !!(rxflags3 & BCM43xx_RXHDR_FLAGS3_2050RSSIADJ));
  	if (is_ofdm)