Subject: [PATCH 0/7] ehea: IBM eHEA Ethernet Device Driver

From: Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 18:28:30 +0200

Hi,

this is the latest version of the IBM eHEA Ethernet Device Driver.
We got a lot of very helpful comments and modified our driver as we
said in our replies.

Thanks for your efforts so far!

Things we are still working on:
- Debug output rework (EDEB, remove unimportant debug information,
   using standard kernel mechanisms where possible)
- performance improvements on SMP systems
- error recovery

Thanks,
Jan-Bernd

Signed-off-by: Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>
Changelog-by:  Jan-Bernd Themann <[email-masked]>

Differences to patch set http://www.spinics.net/lists/netdev/msg10997.html

Changelog:

- Proper use of alloc_etherdev() / netdev_priv()
- Several memory leeks fixed
- Split big functions
- 64K page support
- Code cleanup (removed unnecessary casts, unused defines,
   ethtool stub functions removed, renaming prefixes, comments, ...)

  drivers/net/Kconfig             |    6
  drivers/net/Makefile            |    1
  drivers/net/ehea/Makefile       |    7
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea.h         |  470 +++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_ethtool.c |  271 ++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_hcall.h   |   52
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_hw.h      |  315 ++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_main.c    | 2672 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_phyp.c    | 1087 ++++++++++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_phyp.h    |  562 ++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_qmr.c     |  757 +++++++++++
  drivers/net/ehea/ehea_qmr.h     |  392 +++++
  12 files changed, 6592 insertions(+)