Subject: Re: Patch to add ethtool -g to Spidernet network driver

From: Jeff Garzik <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 14:02:26 -0400

Jim Lewis wrote:
> 
> This patch adds ethtool -g (show ring sizes) support to the Spidernet
> network driver.
> 
> Signed-off-by: James K Lewis <[email-masked]>

ACK, but does not apply:

Applying 'Patch to add ethtool -g to Spidernet network driver'

error: patch fragment without header at line 13: @@ -1612,13 +1612,12 @@ 
spider_net_open(struct net_device *netde
error: patch fragment without header at line 31: @@ -2006,6 +2005,9 @@ 
spider_net_setup_netdev(struct spider_ne
error: patch fragment without header at line 47: @@ -441,6 +441,9 @@ 
struct spider_net_card {
error: patch fragment without header at line 63: @@ -130,6 +130,18 @@ 
spider_net_ethtool_set_tx_csum(struct ne
error: patch fragment without header at line 82: @@ -141,5 +153,6 @@ 
struct ethtool_ops spider_net_ethtool_op
fatal: No changes