Subject: [PATCH 03/3] d80211: adhoc

From: Mohamed Abbas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2006 17:38:04 -0700

This a small patch allow IBSS network to recieve management frame.
Thanks
Mohamed
diff --git a/net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c b/net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c
index 8caf352..1153932 100644
--- a/net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c
+++ b/net/d80211/ieee80211_sta.c
@@ -1716,7 +1710,8 @@ void ieee80211_sta_rx_mgmt(struct net_de
 		goto fail;
 
 	sdata = IEEE80211_DEV_TO_SUB_IF(dev);
-	if (sdata->type != IEEE80211_IF_TYPE_STA) {
+	if ((sdata->type != IEEE80211_IF_TYPE_STA) &&
+            (sdata->type != IEEE80211_IF_TYPE_IBSS)) {
 		printk(KERN_DEBUG "%s: ieee80211_sta_rx_mgmt: non-STA "
 		       "interface (type=%d)\n", dev->name, sdata->type);
 		goto fail;